The only thing harder than preparing for a disaster is explaining why you didn’t.
Selecting the right Disaster Recovery Service Provider (DRSP) is a crucial step in assuring the continuity of your business in the event of a disaster. A secure facility, redundant components, extensive equipment inventory, and staff expertise are just a few of the minimum requirements.
One also needs to consider the flexibility of the DRSP. How willing is the DRSP to accommodate changes in your infrastructure? Can they make adjustments on the fly? How flexible are their contract terms and conditions?
How willing is your DRSP to accommodate changes in your infrastructure?
Can your DRSP make adjustments on the fly?
How flexible is your DRSP ‘s contract terms and conditions?
Our DR Services
At Global IT we understand how critical this flexibility can be during the stress of a disaster. Our primary objective is always to get your business back up and running as quickly as possible.
- Customized solutions designed to meet your RPO/RTO and budgetary objectives
- Cold Site, Warm Site, Hot Site or blend
- Utilize your existing hardware, ours or blend
- Multi vendor support
- Contract renewals are based on YOUR satisfaction, not legally binding small print
- Experienced consultants
- Business continuity consultants and engineers average 20+ years of IT experience
- Experience on multiple platforms
- Dedicated engineers assigned to assist during your annual DR testing and live recoveries
- Dedicated hardware provided if required
Number of System Recoveries
Minutes of Down Time
DR Customer Retention Rate
Our Data Centers
Global IT & Recovery Services has three state of the art data centers to choose from.
Our test and staging Data Center is owned and operated by Global IT and is located in Suwanee, GA . We have also have partnered with Flexential and 365 Data Centers to offer state of the art facilities in Alpharetta, GA and Nashville, TN.